Receptionist, Admin Assistant, Content Creator and Graphic Design
My name is Aarti Tailor and I am an expert with helping businesses online to achieve their goals.
I have many skills that are transferrable to various companies and I am quick at learning new skills. I am proficient with using the Microsoft Suite, as well as using programmes such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and I also have experience using Quickbooks. I have also used scheduling programmes such as MindBody and Karisma.
I am a reliable and organised person, who is able to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment. I meet deadlines efficiently and pay attention to detail. I have a strong work ethic and am able to build good relationships with my fellow colleagues and clients alike. Being flexible is something that I consider as my strength and this has allowed me to adapt to various roles and companies.
Marketing Admin Assistant
• Managing social media on 3 accounts, ensuring posts were uploaded on a regular basis
• Creating engaging content and blog posts for 2 brand websites
• Uploading and regularly updating product information on websites
• Using Quickbooks to update company expeneses
• Taking orders over the phone and processing them in order for product to be ready for delivery
• Regularly checking online orders and processing them
• Being the first point of contact for clients and greeting them in a friendly manner
• Booking appointments in person, over the phone and via email
• Checking clients in and out of their appointments via MindBody system
• Taking payments via POS and direct billing insurance
• Liaising with the Spa branches to notify them of bookings and changes in schedules
• Ensuring that laundry is done in a timely manner so stock is replenished
• Creating daily reports at the end of each day to show sales and promotions figures
• Creating a shopping list when inventory is low
• Checking all treatment rooms to ensure everything is turned off and clean
• Closing the spa at the end of each day ensuring everything is turned off, locked and clean
BA Hons Fashion
Learning, understanding and practicing the process of running a Fashion business from start to finish. From the design process to the merchandising of it in store. I also learnt how to create clothing patterns from scratch and create them in a way that they could be mass produced by factory standards.