I am someone is can assist your company with various tasks, objectives and add to the success of your organization. I have my degree in Human Resources, over 12 years experience administrative experience and have been a coordinator for a large health care organization for the last 7 years. I have worked for both the private and public sector.
I have excellent relationship building and employee engagement skills. The ability to understand the employees/clients requests whether it be about payroll, benefits, collective agreements, recruitment, staff engagement, position management or company policies and providing them with a quality solution or plan to ensure that their need is being met.
I have the ability to create, deliver and manage business processes. Strong reporting skills and ensuring the quality of work and documentation is up to date throughout the lifecycles of a project. Range of project coordination activities including stakeholder engagement, planning, monitoring and follow-up in relation to assigned projects. I am proficient in several software systems.
Human Resource: Excellent relationship building and employee engagement skills. The ability to understand the employees/clients requests whether it be about payroll, benefits, collective agreements, recruitment, staff engagement, position management or company policies and providing them with a quality solution or plan to ensure that their need is being met.
Project Management: Collaboration with Business Analysts and Project Managers in the completion, follow up, and tracking of all external expenses and costs to a budget and project milestones and deliverables. The ability to create, deliver and manage business processes. Strong reporting skills and ensuring the quality of work and documentation is up to date throughout the lifecycles of a project. Range of project coordination activities including stakeholder engagement, planning, monitoring and follow-up in relation to assigned projects.
Organization and Interpersonal: Ability to work on several projects at the same time while meeting deadlines; as well as the capability of organizing large volumes of information through Coordination and Scheduling; ability to coordinate overlapping and intertwined timelines to drive results. Excellent ability in developing relationships quickly with clients both External and Internal to the Organization – As well as networking and maintaining a professional and upbeat attitude via phone, email or in person
Technical: Proficient in several programs and demonstrates great skill in: SharePoint, E-People, PPM, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Office Products, AdobePro, SAP, Virtual Edge, and LiveLink. Ability to type upwards of 55 words per minute.
• Range of project coordination activities including stakeholder engagement, planning, monitoring, reporting and follow-up in relation to assigned projects.
• Change management and quality improvement activities
• Update and maintain documentation for varies projects and initiatives through many databases
• Support teams to define standards of practice, establishes procedures and enable innovation and analysis to select to appropriate course of action based on the request
• Part of varies initiatives to improve the teams ability to connect and store varies project related materials and documentation
• Create and implement varies resources for internal and external staff and stakeholders
• Assist Business Analyst and Project Managers in the completion, follow up, and tracking of all external expenses and costs to ACPLF.
• Monitor and update ACPLF business processes.
• Created reports for project status, budget updates, and other reports as required by internal and external reporting requirements.
• Manage quality assurance for all project proposals and active contracts for ACPLF
• Assist Business Analyst with management of SharePoint files/documents for Operations, Project Management, and Integration Teams.
• Update and manage additions to SharePoint files and libraries for ACPLF.
• Advise and negotiate with the team Leads/PMs when data is not available or is inconsistent with the request to determine a feasible alternative.
• First point of contact for employees, leaders for HR general inquiries within the department
• Manage employee time sheets for payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
• Management of employees positions and staff changes within the department
• Full Cycle recruitment within our department with Union and Non Union positions
• On-Boarding and orientation of all new employees
• Create and maintain staff newsletter on a biweekly basis
• Oversee the management of office space, office equipment, and furniture requirements.
• Timekeeping for a number of employees on a bi-weekly basis
• Active member of the wellness committee for our department to building a supportive staff and develop relationship among different working team dynamics.
• Prepare all internal/external meetings, including research and documentation and presentation preparation.
• Coordinate daily calendars, appointments, boardroom bookings, off-site and on-site meetings, conference calls for VP and Mangers.
• Create and prepare a variety of reports and documents, including spreadsheets in, graphs with Excel and processing documents in Word.
• Establish and maintain both electronic and hard copy filing systems; supports the team’s document management, filing and organizational needs
• Expense reporting for VP and mangers on a monthly basis
• Act as key liaison for the Vice President with internal and external professionals/employees, develops and maintains relationships with peer business executive administrative professionals, and others
• Logistics/ Coordinator for on-site camp accommodations and flights
• Edit and formatting current Processes and Manuals
• Creating submitting service requisitions and Purchase Orders
• Contribution for financial reporting
• Coordinate Trade Shows and Functions both internally and external to ensure Oil Sands
• Coordination between the Leader and On-Boarding to ensure new hires are setup
• Liaison between IT and employee requests
• New Hires "go to" during the first few weeks at Suncor
• Outlook management for multiple calendars
• Assist with Stakeholder/ Team Building Events
• Ensure Office/ Coffee Supplies are in full stock
• Creating and maintaining a well-organized filing system
• Visa statement management through Expense Reporting
• Participating in the OSV United Way Campaign
• Liaison Between Candidate and Recruiter in organizing and coordinating interviews
• Managed calendars for several recruiters during an aggressive recruitment schedule
• Booked interviews for a large number of job postings to meet deadlines of fill dates
• Coordinating travel, accommodations, tours and work Visa's for candidates
• Sending and collecting new hire paperwork
• Creating US candidate report and contacting candidates about their application
• Boarding new hires into SAP(solving errors between VirtualEdge and SAP)
• Work with employee Centre for any missing new hire information
• Manage the internal recruitment inbox
• Compile and submit Expense Reports
• Submitting reference checks via 3rd party company
• Participated in the United Way Campaign (on the committees for varies T. A initiatives)