Execute Assistant with a heart
Efficient and driven executive assistant comfortable with extremely high pace work environment. Able to prioritize and complete time sensitive projects quickly and accurately. Able to connect on a human level with team members and clients forming respectable relationships whilst producing positive energy by all means of communication. A versatile individual with an excellent capacity to organize and effortlessly multitask while creating a sense of ease and trust in all.
Executive Assistant to CEO
• Provided confidential high level administrative support to the President & CEO.
• Manage and prioritize CEO's complex calendar with strong attention to details,
timeliness, conflict resolution and alignment to priorities and commitments.
• Schedule and/or rescheduling appointments, focusing on pro-active and strategic time
management for the CEO.
• Act as a liaison between the CEO and executive leadership team, department heads,
internal staff and external contacts
• Travel offsite to provide executive and personal support.
• Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats, kick offs, staff meetings and special
events such as book launches, key note speaking engagements, photoshoots, and all
• Provide hospitality to all guests /clients and help to create a welcoming environment.
• Responsible for all private and commercial travel logistics for the CEO, including flights,
accommodation and ground transportation.
• Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
• Assist the CEO with logistics and arrangements for large key note speaking engagements.
• Provide personal assistance to CEO including management of properties, vehicles, repairs
and maintenance, expense tracking, booking personal appointments.
• Assess inquires directed to the President’s Office, determine the proper course of action
and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
• Train other assistants, front desk staff and marketing coordinators
• Organize and manage all logistics of large marketing events, such as trade shows,
executive dinners, special events, client round tables, book launches, kick offs