Reliable Virtual Assistant
My name is Amy, I am a student and working professional seeking employment as a virtual assistant. Currently, I am doing freelance work and can relate to many different fields. I have experience in many industries and have proven to be a fast learner.
In past positions I have shown strength in organization, time-crunching and communication. I am efficient, reliable and possess strong customer service skills. My ability to maintain a strong typing speed of 47 WPM is a great assets as an assistant, as emails and messages become quick tasks. During my time in a contact centre I had reached goals of over 20 emails per hour and a small margin of errors.
I have worked with many apps, programs and software, and take pride in the ease at which I learn new things. I am fluent in Microsoft office, Google docs/forms/meets etc., Zoom, QuickBooks, Accuro, EMR, POS, Smart phones, IOS, Cisco programs and many more.
• Working register, returns, refunds, taking orders & applying discounts
• Training other staff
• Stocking shelves, merchandising, and submitting inventory
• Opening and closing operations (counting tills, financial reports etc.)
** No longer in business
• Maintain and update client records
• Assign PSW and RN to appropriate clients
• Ensure supplies are stocked
• Scheduling and some payroll
• Refund/returns, exchanges, discounts, and price matching
• Website assistance, placing orders, password reset etc.
• Delivery and shipping coordination
• Customer Service
• Online forms
• Experience in Microsoft Office programs
• Filing and document production
• Dean’s Honor List
Office Administration - Medical Services
• Graduation April 2023
• Filing/billing/scheduling/terminology/requisitions skills
• EMR, EHR and Microsoft Office
• Transcription skills