I work with honesty, integrity and professionalism.
I’m here to help you win at work by getting rid of time-wasting tasks like data entry, email management, appointment booking, Facebook group management and tasks that never quite get done.
My career spans over 30 years, starting out as customer service representative for some big corporations and then expanding into an administrative role for corporations and small businesses. I have worked in industries ranging from car manufacturers and home & auto insurance to telecommunications and HVAC.
I specialize in being a self-starter, I enjoy learning new things and new challenges.
Quality Assurance Specialist
- Addressing the needs and concerns of Third Party Delivery Platform Operations
- Quality checking, adding, updating menu items only to multiple delivery platforms
- Handle all inbound issue resolution for Third-Party Platform Operations while maintaining an outstanding experience in every interaction
- Address time-sensitive issues, such as payments, account questions, driver issues, or troubleshooting by email & phone with professionalism in a timely manner
- Developed a deep expertise in how processes, systems, and resources work, and how to use them to drive positive outcomes
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and relationship-building
Quality Assurance Consultant
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating designated types of customer interactions to identify trends in service delivery and coaching opportunities.
- Documenting interactions for inbound and outbound telephone calls, emails and chat sessions.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of all client products, service requirements, and quality standards
- Document, record, and track all quality monitoring evaluation data. Including feedback for coaching purposes and quality evaluation scoring.
-Monitoring 40 agents on 10 various evaluations each month
Chat & Email Support Agent
-Providing live chat and email support.
-Answering various inquiries and clarifying desired information
-Researching product and inventory
-Providing timely and accurate information to customers
-Offering substitutions or alternative products
-Providing an excellent customer experience
Senior Resource Coordinator
-Answering incoming and placing outbound calls from / to a direct recipient or family member, assisting with providing access to a local Senior Living Advisor based on their specific wants and needs.
-Responsible for placing outbound calls to family members who have recently inquired online regarding placement services
-Placing thirty day follow-up calls with the recipient or family member to see if the family’s needs have changed and if they are at a place where they should be re-engaged with their Senior Living Advisor.
Order Entry Contractor
-Placing telephone orders
-Up-selling and cross-selling
-Providing product information
-Transferring calls to appropriate departments
Virtual Administrative Assistant
-Schedule Management - Organizing worker's schedules accordingly
-Plan and organize appointments for workers
-Managing inbound and outbound calls
-Email Management - Processing email inquiries and requests
-Creating job posts
Remote Account Receivable & Customer Service Representative
-Negotiating payments on past due balances while maintaining excellent customer relationships
-Accountable for deescalating customer situations
-Assessing customer needs while providing empathy
-Effective use of probing and listening skills
-Providing Basic HVAC troubleshooting
-Recognizing opportunities and incorporating up-selling techniques to inform customers of additional products and services
Customer Service Retention Assistant Manager
-Providing service on the phone and email
-Educating clients on benefits and renewing service
-Processing credit card payments
-Resolving customer complaints
-Dealing with Charge-back and Pre-Arbitration cases
-Responsible for scheduling representatives, forecasting schedules, and adjusting live queue schedules
-Lead coaching sessions
-Maintained excellent tracking of team performance, metrics, quality, average handle times & sales conversions
- Proving basic internet and VOIP troubleshooting options
Certificate of Completion
Real Estate Assistant 101:
Designed for Virtual Assistants who want to support Real Estate professionals at a basic level, with a strong emphasis on Residential Real Estate. The content is developed to introduce generally applicable operating systems, business standards across North America and to provide the knowledge-tools you need to support your Client in their day-to-day business.
Certificate of Completion
Real Estate Assistant 201:
Introduces the basics of Contract Law and dealing with the most-used legal documents in Real Estate transactions. You will learn about the elements of the Listing Agreement, Offer/Purchase Agreements/Addendums, as well as an overview of market-based documents that may include Property Condition Disclosures, Pest Inspections, etc.
Certificate of Completion
Social Media Management Course:
How to market your business using social media. Takes you through Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, shows you how to use analytics, content strategies, and engagement to draw in new followers and help your business grow.
Medical Office Assistant:
ICS Canada’s Medical Administrative Assistant online Career Diploma training program provides training to help you read and understand medical terminology, manage and update patient records, and perform basic office procedures.