Driven and self-directed business development professional with experience in a variety of industries.
Effective Leader, Mentor and Coordinator with exceptional communication skills, relationship building and problem solving abilities. Steered improvement in projects, campaigns and team development through resource management while providing support in Canada and the United States.
Business Support & Administration Services
- Provided administrative support to the Assistant Vice President of the Business Services Department and her direct reports.
- Assisted with the creation and distribution of internal correspondence as well as maintained company files.
- Completed Ad Hoc reports quickly and efficiently. Aide with event planning,
- Scheduling and Organization. Coordinate and maintain relevant documentation including printing, photocopying and faxing various contracts and other legal documentation for the department.
- Managed the delivery and implementation of an annual events & social media strategy within budget with a focus on generating bath-remodeling sales.
- Worked closely with vendors, partners, and resources to capture solution requirements, define scope & objectives to ensure successful and timely delivery of the solution.
- Used conflict resolution skills to resolve disputes between employees, clients, and vendors, typically within minutes of being made aware of the issue.
Eastern Canada Regional Marketing Specialist
-Crafted, communicated & managed the launch and execution of both online and offline marketing strategies to ensure continued leadership in industry with a focus on brand awareness and sales.
-Forged and sustained relationships with key decision-makers within commercial entities to negotiate profitable contracts, partnerships and secure event spaces.
-Utilized market research to direct the development and management of local and select US social media strategies for maximum exposure in choice geographic areas based on demographic
-Successfully managed aspects of various renovations projects within the GTA area from idealization, to installation and completion.
-Tracked project performance through Houzz, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
-Established and maintain lasting relationships with third parties/vendors.
-Ensured that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
-Monitor the development, communication & flawless execution of Marketing and Service related projects.
-Manage risk related issues related to properties in a timely manner.
-Oversee and mentor direct reports to ensure project moves in a timely manner.
-In charge of business development and company growth through conceptualization, automation and the evolution of processes.
Bachelor of Commerce
Double Major in Marketing & Entrepreneurship