Enthusiastic & Experienced "Jill" of all Trades
Hello VA Canada World.
My name is Ellen Fraser, and I am very excited to join this community.
I have been working in office settings since I graduated high school in 2007. Insurance Company, Dental, General Surgon, Custom Thermoforming, and Telecommunications.
Some of the experience I received from these positions are – answering phones, AR/AP, payroll, customer communications, shipping and receiving, food safety, project management, document control, employee safety training, design and draft technicians training and a little bit of everything in between.
My most recent accomplishment was creating a training manual for my own design team and our customer. This training manual is used on a monthly basis to train new and refresh existing employees on how to create construction plans for a large Telecommunications company in Canada.
As a virtual assistant, my main goal is to make your life easier. I am organized and prompt. I am always up for a challenge and am a great problem solver.
Operations Manager for 100+ Telecommunications Designers, Drafter and Field Workers working on multiple projects throughout Canada.
• Worked with Technical and Project Managers to interview candidates and assist with Onboarding.
• Aid Regional Managers with overflow and hiring new resources.
• Implement mandatory health and safety training for new employees to fit their roles.
• Work with Project Managers and Directors to execute business plans and find resources for plans.
• Maintain vacation and absence reports to ensure project deliveries stay on schedule.
• Conducted performance reviews for employees (3 months, yearly reviews) and set up development plans for employees falling behind.
• Coached, mentored and developed staff working in a remote work setting.
Drafting Technician & Team Lead
• Drawing Municipal Consents, Construction Plans & Drawing As-Constructs into NetX Live Virtual Maps.
• Assist Draw Team of 15 Employees with Payroll & Unit Billing.
• Assist new employees with On-Boarding Documentation & Training.
• Assist Manager with Annual Performance Reviews.
• Customer Service.
• Member on Health & Safety Committee.
Office Manager & SQF Food Safety Coordinator
Successfully lead Company through 3 Third Party Audits
• SQF Level 2 Food Safety Coordinator
• HACCP/GMP Monthly Audits
• Training of all Personnel
• Conduct Annual Microbiology Testing
• Maintain All Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annually Food Safety Documentation
• Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable (CDN & USD)
• Monthly Bookkeeping
• Purchasing and Sales
• Weekly Payroll
• Government Remittances
• Inventory Control
• Customs Paperwork
Business - Accounting
2 Year Business Certificate in Accounting.