A highly dedicated, detail-oriented and enthusiastic professional with a diverse career in administration as well as marketing and communications gained by working with various industry leading companies.
A proficient multi-tasker who is able to manage multiple projects and timelines at once. Quick to grasp new ideas and concepts with skills while determined and enthusiastic to take challenges head on.
Exceptionally skilled with Microsoft Office, Google and Adobe software and programs stemming from experience over the last nine years. Very knowledgeable with online video conferencing programs such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
If you are looking for a hardworking, dedicated and creative individual to join your team contact me: [email protected]!
As the sole marketing employee, responsible for managing and leading various marketing projects. Collaborated with internal departments and external partners on the design of marketing materials for programs ensuring they complied with the company’s brand and were cohesive with the enterprises core values.
▪Managed the launch of the newly designed logo, coordinated replacement of signage on buildings, internal and external collateral, redesigned the tradeshow booth, banners and swag
▪Provided partnership proposals to pharmacy partners securing $10,000 in sponsorship dollars for education campaigns and national conference
▪Responsible for drafting and proofreading communications for Marketing Director, Operation Managers and accounting department before they were delivered to clients and staff
▪Managed and created social media content for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, and reviewed post statistics and engagement
▪Effectively gathered prices for the Director and Vice President finding cost-effective services to fit within yearly budget for swag, printing materials, tradeshow booths, signage and marketing collateral
▪Collaborated with executive team to create, produce, and deliver monthly Townhalls to employees via live meetings at the operation site and live stream / virtual for the rest of the company
▪Worked alongside Marketing Director to log, track and maintain projected yearly marketing budget
▪Updated videos for website, acted as main point of contact with the videography team to create content, interview questions and ensure videos aligned with company’s brand standards and messaging
▪Harnessed strong relationships with third party vendors for graphic design, printing and tradeshow booth design and development
▪Liaised with third-party website team to ensure AODA compliance with 2020 guidelines
Assisted Marketing Manager with creating, designing, and executing of various marketing projects, trade shows, events, and communications. Assisted with any administrative work as needed, including the tracking of the marketing budget, and submitting invoices to accounting for payment.
▪ Responsible for the launch and performance of Twitter along with the social media calendar
▪ Managed and coordinated all aspects and pieces for tradeshows and all company events, including yearly national meeting
▪ Accountable for any changes or updates that were required to the MediSystem website
▪ Designed and created advertisements for print and online publications
▪ Ensured brand standards were followed across the business as a whole, for all created materials, including communications, presentations and public materials
Part of the New Release team, responsible for updating various schedules for new released movies, TV series and game titles while establishing and cultivating strong relationships with high profile media outlets and suppliers. Tracked the flyer placement of WB brand titles across physical and digital accounts ensuring correct pricing for consumers.
▪ Prepared sales communication, trade marketing materials and assets for New Release business including but not limited to sales sheets, image assets and localization of materials
▪ Supported managing Announcement Schedule initiating internal and customer facing announcements for product releases and repackages
▪ Assisted in planning and execution of vendor shows for games business, collected assets for tradeshow booth design, coordinated install and take down of booth and organized staff onsite at the events
▪ Managed all PR initiatives for new release business while collaborating with third party PR teams to localize and distribute press releases, news blasts and materials for review
▪ Coordinated the creation and execution of artwork on social media with US creative team for games business