Questions answered, problems solved
A highly talented, detail oriented Virtual Assistant and customer service advocate with experience providing exceptional support and ensuring projects are completed on time and with extreme confidentiality. Strive in fast paced, virtual environments following established procedures and practices to exceed all customer expectations. Experienced in creating an effective, organized environment in which I can excel at focusing time on providing top level client support resolving issues and developing relationships to ensure loyalty and growth. Unique skills set offering exceptional organizational/ administrative skills combined with ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
Human Resources Manager
Recruiting, posting job ads, interviews for all positions
• Coordinate the selection process including second/third interviews, and reference checks.
• Complete the onboarding process with all employees – I.e. required paperwork, PowerPoint
orientation, tour, etc.
• Payroll for a store of 120+ employees
• Handling all WCB claims, accounts, and training.
• Handling all Employment standards claims, training, and coaching.
• Conduct disciplinary actions brought forward through management up to and including
• Maintain all employee records
• Complete a variety of employment engagement activities for the benefit of the employees and
overall morale in the store
• Training and supporting managers
• Supporting Health and Wellness
• Helping out our neighboring store with recruitment, training, coaching, orientation, and forecast
planning for 2022 (since August 2021)
Human Resources Management
Enrolled in my Bachelors of Criminal Justice, I realized this was not for me as I switched my Major to Business in HR