15 Years of Customer Service Experience. Pro in CRM Software, Oracle JDE, ADP and MS Office
Further to attaining my bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, in 2009, I have spent the past 12 years in Customer Service, Clerical, Administrative, ICT and software management both in the Philippines and in Dubai; the last 8 years of which I have been employed with Farnek Facility Management (Affiliated with Priora FM Group), attaining the highly responsible position of Call Centre Assistant Manager in 2017, managing a team of more than 20 agents, 24/7.
Under my hands-on direction in the span of 6 months, The Farnek Call centre has attained ISO 18295 – 2017 Certification – (and is the FIRST Call Center in the UAE to be certified with this standard), won a new international Client in a non-FM sector, instigated new training and message board concepts for agents CPD, developed and delivered core call centre services, flow charts, scripts, management reporting, agent training and customer satisfaction tools, delivering call centre services for major FM projects in the UAE and 1,000’s of residential properties. The call centre CX service engagement and professional service delivery is also a key component for Farnek’s ISO 9000 continuous certification compliance.
Worked with Khansaheb Facility Management (affiliated with Interserve International FM), Overseeing helpdesk operation across UAE and Saudi Arabia. Aiming to raise the bar of customer service in FM sector and transforming customer experiences. In 3 months, I was able to streamline both inbound and outbound call flow. Managed historical data for better understanding/analysis of the business. Helpdesk room was expanded by 30 per cent (%) as part of my forecasting planning.
Currently in Vancouver, Canada working in a complete solution material handling company, GN Johnston Equipment (GNJ) as a Service Dispatch Coordinator managing almost 20 technicians. I work within a territory zone collaborating with internal and external customers to ensure GNJ work orders move through the internal process in an efficient manner, until completion and finally billing. Proposed a plan to develop an effective route for drivers aiming optimum customer satisfaction.
Service Dispatch Coordinator
• In charge of dispatching activity within the British Columbia and Edmonton Alberta
• Responsible for the safety of all drivers and technicians.
• Answer all incoming phone calls within a quick timeframe to address customer requests on servicing their fleet/ material handling equipment and Distribute all work orders prior to determined due dates to service technicians
• Schedule service calls as received, and dispatch service technicians to the designated customer site
• Identify and establish solutions to customers’ needs by listening and understanding their issues
• Identify road-blocks and solve or escalate issues to the right department
• Update and maintain customer information and progress notes in JD Edwards Management System
• Plan service call schedules for technicians based on the nature of the work, volume of the work, and geographical locations between their service call sites. Review and assist with drafting status reports
• Participate in monthly meeting and generate executive level of data for analysis and continues progress
Customer Service Representative
Arranges shipments by examining destination, route, rate, delivery time; dispatches to carriers.
• Verifies merchandise by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
• Keeps customers informed by forwarding notices, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
• Courier forwarding functions such as booking, issuing Delivery Orders, etc
• Checking and confirming order status on pick-up and deliveries.
• Analyze courier bills for customer specific required information.
• Track and log information in the system, Issue invoice and quotation requests
• Coordinate & expedite requests, time-specific pickups and deliveries and other special requests