I am a 4th year Biomedical Mechanical Engineering (co-op) University student. I have experience in data entry, data analysis, technical report writing, research, literature reviewing and project management. I also have experience working in both English and French environments.
Co-op Student - Advanced Electronics and Photonics Research Centre
- Review scientific literature in order to understand existing methods of monitoring packaging contents as well as the capabilities of printed electronics and flexible circuits.
- Design and test content monitoring demonstrations systems using a combination of printed, flexible, and off-the-shelf electronic components.
- Analyze data and create summarizing reports to present to project team. - Source the materials as required to construct the prototypes.
Test and Characterization Intern
- Provide designers with the data needed to iterate over their designs by writing measurement and data analysis reports.
- Developed new test stations and methods for opto-electronic devices.
- Applied knowledge to execute tests from previously developed methods on manufactured prototypes.
Junior Information Officer - Student Accounts, Financial Resources
- Ameliorated problem-solving and communication skills while responding to students with complex financial issues.
- Collaborated with coworkers to find team-based solutions for clients.
- Entered detailed financial information into database.
- Demonstrated initiative working under little or no supervision and remotely.
Clerk - InfoService
- Distributed and received official documents in a fast-paced environment. - Practiced professionalism and discretion when handling personal information.
- Entered student information efficiently in database.
Biomedical Mechanical Engineering (Co-op)
Bachelor of Applied Science