I am an experienced administrative assistant and a certified social service worker with a gift for understanding client’s issues and providing creative solutions.
Adding to my conflict management expertise, I specializes in offering administrative services to clients including data entry, expense management, travel arrangement, calendar organization and management, email and telephone correspondence and social media management (Hootsuite, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Creator Studio, YouTube). With that being said, I also bring years of experience in retail management and experiential marketing.
I am also an active member of the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers and a Level 5 Certified TEFL Instructor (TQUK).
- Successfully operated the POS system and exceeded client profile management expectations
- Performed tasks related to store operations including weekly supply counts, store-to-store communications and, incoming and outgoing merchandise transfers
- Educated clients about in-store services and collaborated effectively with fellow team members to address client needs, transaction details and potential service issues
- Responsible for performing cleaning duties, administrative tasks, opening and closing store, and overall store maintenance
Social Service Worker
- Independently facilitates daily group activities and workshops using the principles of harm reduction and trauma-informed framework to address the needs of adults in the community who are in recovery and/or impacted by substance use disorder and mental illness
- Follows client intake and assessment procedures in accordance with PHIPA to obtain information and prepare reports or case histories
- Responsible for administrative and clerical duties such as follow-up phone calls, monitoring emails, and editing resumes and other important documents
- Responsible for supporting office staff and performing standard administrative duties such as filing, mailing, receptionist duties and other clerical work including photocopying, preparing boardroom for meetings, collating booklets and media materials
- Promotes brand awareness using strong communication and customer service skills to connect with consumers and achieve target goals required by high-profile clients
- Oversees promotional activities while engaging with consumers to create value and deliver key messages on products
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and a professional attitude while representing the values of the brand, its associated products, services and/or events
Honours Bachelor of Arts & Science
Major in Sociology & History
Social Service Worker
Successfully developed valuable social service skills in areas such as supportive counselling, case management, group facilitation, interpersonal communication, community development and, service coordination and advocacy