Over 10 years, of successful experience in Customer Service with excellent listening and communication skills. Self-motivated, energetic, individual that works well with others or independently. With strong problem-solving and communication skills as well as efficiency in multitasking and working with multiple calendars. With strengths in Typing, Word, Excel, and QuickBooks.
Business Owner/Nail Technician
• Maintained master appointment calendar covering all customer visits, employee schedules, and special events.
• Operated Word, Excel, and QuickBooks to manage a fast pace business.
• Established and Developed strong client relationships to create a long-term business.
• Handled all issues with relative ease by implementing best practices and applying analytical thinking skills to find the best solutions.
• Cleaned and sanitized equipment and workstation in compliance with health, safety, and current regulations as well as using proper PPE.
• Followed up with client/customer to resolve any issues
• Composed internal memos and external correspondence for senior management and reviewed all documentation to eliminate errors.
• Monitored Spirit Staffing's work calendar and scheduled appointments, for meetings events, and travel.
• Prepared packages for shipment, pickup and courier services for prompt delivery to customers.
• Performed general office duties, including answering multi-line phones, routing calls and messages and greeting visitors.
• Drafted professional business memos, letters and marketing copy to support business objectives and growth.
• Administrative support to the Dean and Administrative Coordinator in the SAIT Energy Department.
• Maintained budgets, and ordered office supplies for the Energy Department.
• Followed up on all meeting arrangements, travel, events, and other pending items.
• Ordered food and booked conference rooms for all event and staff meetings.
• Established working relationships with others in the office to create a productive workspace.