My name is Jessica, I am an American living in Canada. I have spent the past 10 years of my life working for various companies in different administrative aspects and eventually realized I didn’t fit the mold. As I’ve taken some time to really think about what my skills are and how I can use them to help others, something has always really stood out. I love working for small businesses, handling everything in the background that keeps a business running smoothly. I understand the unique needs small organizations have and the different hats that need to be worn.
- Client onboarding
- Contract Management
- Account Management
- Standard Operating Procedures
- WordPress and Woocommerce Set Up
- Customer Service
- Pre and Post Sales Support
- Maintaining Sales Records
- Transcription – Meeting minutes/audio recordings/Youtube
- Salesforce – Account updating/management
- Returns processing (RMAs)
- Email organization, prioritization and filtering. i.e. let me help you sort through your email box, set up rules and filters and manage your requests.
- CRM – Salesforce/Connectwise/Sugar
Why Me? I am a fast learner who communicates well and understands every business has distinct pain points. My background in operations is pivotal in helping me easily assess and make recommendations on how to improve your business. Ultimately, I care about people. I understand everyone is human and not always having their best day. I’m kind and considerate but understand boundaries as well.