A Virtual Assistant who brings experience and passion for business from a background of healthcare and education. With strong organizational and communication skills, I work with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality.
- Email marketing/automation using programs such as Mailchimp, ConvertKit, Infusionsoft
- Various social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Google G Suite • Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote)
- Apple iWork (Pages, Keynote, Numbers)
- Thinkific • Dropbox Zoom • Calendly
- Canva • Trello •Squarespace, and Basic WordPress.
• Promote continuous improvement and best practices in educational programs through accreditation.
• Interview faculty, administration, clients, students to assess program readiness for accreditation.
• Conduct preliminary assessment reviews and evaluations for massage therapy schools across Canada
• Interview staff in person and via Microsoft Teams - students, program coordinator, and owners of massage therapy programs across Canada
• Complete and submit reports to CMTCA board for review and determination of accreditation.
• Tutored peers and students on readiness to enter and re-enter massage therapy field
• Mentored peers on new and existing regulatory legislation and policies.
• Guided students and peers in professional communication, medical writing, organization and time management skills.
• Created checklists, schedules and resources for peers and students to refer to.
• Developed and implemented lesson plans and curriculum writing techniques.
• Evaluated and updated curriculum material and lesson plans
• Collaboration with team members through Google Teams, Dropbox and Microsoft Office
• Prepared and delivered effective curriculum-based feedback, in a timely manner.
• Interacted and liaised with content specialists for curricula development.
Program Coordinator |Instructor
• Instructed students using presentations and classroom discussions regarding business, health science and ethics
• Created lesson plans, presentations with a mix of PowerPoint, research documents etc.
• Worked with many local businesses to create clinical “outreaches” for students to gain experience working with different medical conditions
• Assisted students with conducting preliminary screening for treatments for clients by telephone and in-person
• Prepared students for clinical and regulatory examinations.
• Tracked and reported (KPI’s) key performance indicators and student progress in the program.
• Supervision of healthcare and the front desk team
• Recruitment of new staff and training on clinic protocols
• Reported daily, monthly and yearly reports to the executive team
• Responsible for ordering clinical supplies and maintaining a budget
• Scheduling, tracking and reporting staff hours
• Created up to date legislative guides and protocols
• Built business relationships, attended local events and conferences
Spa Marketing | Registered Massage Therapist
• Collaborated with the “four diamond” executive team re: spa marketing, creating treatments and product lines for the spa
• Created guides, training material, policies and procedures in compliance with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
• Promoted spa products sales
• Worked with a variety of massage therapy clients
Registered Massage Therapist
• Assessment of clientele, scheduling and re-scheduling clients in a confidential manner
• Reported daily, monthly and yearly budgets and profit projections
• Maintained compliance with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario with up-to-date liability insurance, yearly regulated license and fees
• Maintained a strong working relationship with other healthcare teams- doctors, chiropractors, physiotherapists and peer Massage Therapists
• Organization of daily charting and filing, scheduling
• Assessed, treated a variety of clientele and health conditions with massage therapy techniques and homecare recommendations
• Worked within compliance of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario to create treatment plans, homecare and follow-up treatments