• Project Coordinator • Administrative Assistant
A high achiever by nature, I have experience running a variety of projects in the travel and non-profit industries for a diverse audience (including corporate businesses, leisure travelers, high-school/university students, and volunteers). I have planned and operated about 150 group tours and programs for up to 150 people, in close collaboration with clients, sales representatives, suppliers and other stakeholders.
The successful completion of all the projects I have run required a keen eye for detail as well as a strong administrative and organizational skills. These include email management and phone calls, program scheduling, calendar management, data entry/updating, document filing/updating, invoicing, and coordination with various stakeholders.
Fascinated in human interactions and relationships, I have developed strong partnerships through my various collaborations and exceeded my clients expectations at numerous occasions. Today, I’m looking to apply my experience and skills to help professionals work more efficiently whilst living a flexible lifestyle.
Volunteer Program Manager
Low Entropy is a charity that makes personal development accessible to all, providing people with tools to improve and change the world.
- Conducted community events and workshops via Zoom; implemented training and fun contests; communicated weekly updates to 600+ volunteers
Manager from Aug. 2021:
- Led the Volunteer Coordination team (6 volunteers) on projects relating to the internal communication, growth, and community-building strategies
- Defined team goals, created 4 sub-teams, improved program documentation and templates, leading to an overall improvement of the team’s structure and efficiency
Tour Coordinator & Content Producer
EWT is a student group tour operator to a range of domestic and international destinations, working primarily on tailored music, language and sports tours.
- Designed and budgeted customized programs for Canadian & US clients (schools), in continuous communication with teachers by email and phone
- Planned, coordinated, and closed about 60 tours of 12 to 120 people, continuously reaching out to clients to ensure meeting their expectations
- Product Development: Continuously designed new itinerary templates
- Marketing and communications: Wrote the team's bi-weekly newsletters, managed their calendar; scheduled and coordinated their release dates
- Managed the team's office inventory
V.O.S is an incoming tour operator specializing in B2B leisure round-trips in Scandinavia, Iceland and the Baltics.
- Created timed itineraries in Scandinavia, Iceland and The Baltics
- Organized French-speaking group tours in close collaboration with B2B clients and suppliers (approximately 55/60 groups in summer, 15/20 in winter)
- Created proposals to B2B clients
- Led various tour guides with whom I had a successful collaboration before, throughout and after each tour
- Negotiated rates with suppliers; first-hand experience in contracting with hotels in the Baltics
(Today Nordic Travel Style by Liberty International)
An incoming tour operator offering a wide range of products to various markets and covering incoming services within leisure and MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Congresses & Events.)
- Designed and budgeted tailor-made programs for B2B clients
- Organized confirmed tours & events (70% MICE, 30% leisure; 80% groups, 20% independent travelers)
- Followed-up and closed confirmed projects
- Managed simultaneous projects during 3-day large congresses in Copenhagen: EHA (5 groups of 10 to 45 people) and ESMO (7 groups of 8 to 40 people), in constant collaboration with B2B clients and stakeholders
- Specialized on the French market
Masters in Tourism Management
This program has a unique pedagogical model of teaching: the problem-based, project-oriented model.
Courses in Marketing of Tourism Destinations, Change Management, Strategic Leadership, Destination Management, Consumer Studies
Bachelor in International Business Management
This program is designed for people who wish to work in professions involving action and communication within the company, in areas as wide-ranging as management, marketing, sales or export.
Courses in Project Marketing, Business, Innovation Management, Communications, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Negotiations