Form LPN, can type 50words/minute. Am organized, get tasks done on time. Also very efficient and focused
A mother raising two incredible kids. I can balance work and home life appropriately.
I can work independently or in a team, handle stress well, take direction and highly motivated to finishing projects with quality and care.
– Experienced in Electronic Billing with Smart Series, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Scheduling staff for shifts, managing the receptionist desk- handling calls and emails.
– Provided quality care to a full range of acute, chronic, disabled and terminally ill patients in various health care centers including practicum experience in hospital setting
– Certifications in Instructor Development, Phlebotomy, Immunization, IV Therapy, CPR / First Aid, WHMIS, Licensed Practical Nurse (#35801) and Care Aide (#10414)
– Experienced and successful teaching LPN and HCA students
– Administered medication, participated in multi-disciplinary rounds and discharge of patients
– Skilled in asepsis techniques in providing disease prevention and assessing patient progress, wound care, emotional stability, mental alertness and spiritual needs
– Supervised patient safety and well-being both with the elderly and young, in long-term care with varying mental traumas and diseases
– Flexible working with others, team player with a positive attitude, able to work independently
– Enthusiastically participated in training and seminars
– Orientated and mentored new staff members
– Facilitated in-services of nursing products and techniques
– Maintained effective working relations with a diversified range of clients and staff
Licensed Practical Nurse/ Clinical and Program Instructor
Practical nursing Certificate
Instructor Development 2012
National Association of Career Colleges, Vancouver, BC
Foundations Instructor Development Program
This is a 100-hour Instructor Development Program that provides a solid foundation in private sector adult education with a focus on professionalism, instructional design, lesson planning, and assessment.