I am a skilled administrative professional with experience in data entry and clerical tasks. I am an independent worker who successfully meets the challenges of a fast-paced environment providing data entry and administrative support to a large department. Sound knowledge of database management tools and data entry technologies. I have years of experience conducting research.
• Assessed client applications for eligibility.
• Inspected the completeness of the application and collected missing/additional information.
• Handled the entry of client information into the database.
• Created electronic and physical client files.
• Assigned client files to designated vocational counsellors.
• Updated the Case Management System and client databases as applications progressed to different stages.
• Designed surveys targeted at identifying how to better serve the community.
• Conducted data analysis on available and collected data; impacting the functioning of the program.
• Built an automated system for compiling the staff work schedule through Microsoft Forms and Excel.
• Reduced the spent on providing work schedule information by 83%, drastically increasing staff productivity.
• Strengthened the programs’ community presence by broadening program awareness through presentations to stakeholders.
Bachelor's of Arts - Honours
I majored in Economics and Psychology at the University of Manitoba