– Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively
– Excellent organization and interpersonal communication
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Proficiency in managing several large scale projects at once
– Experience working on and managing virtual and in-person projects.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Zoom, Microsoft Teams
– Experience using InDesign, Photoshop, Procreate, Final Cut Pro
– OFA1, WHMIS 2020
– Class 5 BC driver’s license
House Stage Manager
Managed and coordinated virtual and in-person rehearsal processes of up to 30 staff, performers and technicians during live performances.
Scheduled all rehearsals and meetings, and kept detailed records of proceedings.
Reformatted documents for clarity.
Liaised with all departments and ensured tasks were completed on time and to standard.
Designed, revised, implemented and operated multiple lighting designs for various live performances.
Theatre Diploma - Stagecraft and Event Technology, specialization in Stage Management and Lighting