Book keeping, Data Entry, SOP, Customer Service, Business Administration, CRM Implementations
Having worked in a regulated corporate setting for over 27 years, dealing with all levels of management (lower to executive) to maintain an open communications and official documentation. Currently, I have a home office with everything I need to provide the same quality of services. I understand fully the importance to clear and concise communication between departments and individuals.
I am looking for administration and/or book keeping duties. Although, I am a ‘jack of all trades’ when it comes to administration duties. I have managed a an office with a ‘hotline’ for emergencies for company site. While, maintaining an efficient administration office responsible for data entry, purchasing, departmental KPIs & training, and record keeping.
In addition, I have extensive experience writing Standard Operating Procedures, creating Visio or PowerPoint presentations. My background is primarily in a regulatory industry and understand the importance and accuracy of proper documentation.
I have also participated in numerous CRM implementations and upgrades. This included the design, documentation of requests, finalizing the implementation plan, testing before going ‘live’ and providing training to employees (this includes designing the training material).
I have also focused on bookkeeping duties but am not limited to those. I have managed the book keeping duties for independent contractors such as carriers, landscapers, small businesses and convenient stores; primarily using QuickBooks.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.
Offered administration services including book keeping. These tasks include data entry into QuickBooks or other accounting programs, submitting HST, monthly reconciliation of statements and preparation of annual taxes.
eCommerce Content Associate
Currently working as an independent contractor.
• Source all content specifications, feature benefits and photography
• Upload and maintains product content to eCommerce web portals
• Handle Customer Inquires: product information, stock information, follow up on escalating alerts, updates status of all issues in database, transparent to company and customer
• Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel and web-based EDI
Professional System Administrator
System Administrator in the Engineering and Facilities Department.
• Proficient computer skill: Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and Power Point
• Maintenance of departmental Standard Operating Procedures and Standard Working Instructions
• Developed and maintained Departmental Key Performance Indicators (metrics: weekly, monthly and annual)
• Maintained stock room logs and reports
• Manage master data base (creation to end of life) for materials and assets
• Providing training to internal and external customers
• Responsible for Maintenance “emergency hotline” for the site
• Responsible for purchasing office supplies and services
• Daily management of maintenance requests, requisitions and reservations
• Daily management of Purchase Orders (creation, track) and Good Receipts (ensuring were completed)
• Sourcing and obtaining OEM parts
• Expediting parts and materials as required
• Organized, managed and performed cycle counts on quarterly basis
• Responsible for “hotline” for internal and external customers
• Providing documentation for internal and external audits
Business Administration: Supply Chain and Operations
Completed courses in Accounting, Marketing, Economics, International Business, Business Communications, Business Computers, Business Processes, Critical Thinking, Excel Expert, Human Resources, Inventory Control, Master Scheduling, Stats and Transportation.
This course was taken to match my working experiences.
Professional Project Management program
This course was taken to match my working experience working on projects of various types. These projects included upgrades to computer programs and improvements to business processes.
Graduated from a 3 year program, covering all topics related to human health and care.
Graduated from a 2 year program, concentrating on all aspects of the health and well being related to animals.