Customer Service Representative
• Managed the front desk incoming calls in an efficient manner and transferred to the appropriate personnel.
• Operated the computer to write up reports, print important documents, lookup receipts, etc.
• Dealing with stressful situations while remaining calm and collected.
• Able to confidently answer the questions and inquiries of customers as well as employees.
• Accounted on to reinforce company’s policy and ideal while keeping the customer happy.
• Trusted with the handling of cash to complete purchases.
• Met or exceeded item-per-hour or scanning goals ( processing hundred of customers) while managing the cash drawer at the end of each shift.
• Effectively informed the customer about the company credit card and usually processing one or more a day.