Virtual Assistant, that helps clients to build, create and maintain their success.
I am a hard-working, professional, self-motivated virtual assistant, who takes pride in ensuring that my client’s needs are met. I offer exceptional organizational/administrative skills combined with ensuring 100% customer satisfaction. These skills include but are not limited to email correspondence, scheduling meetings, data entry, keeping online records, organizing manager’s calendars, making travel arrangements, and social media marketing management. I possess excellent oral and written communication skills, along with excellent time management and project management skills. I present information in a usable form in a timely manner. I prepare contracts for submission to clients and invoices for services rendered. I maintain and monitor the company email inbox ensuring all emails are responded to promptly. I am proficient in Microsoft Office and I utilize Cloud-based apps. I also maintain lists and schedules to ensure details are not overlooked.
- Scheduling Appointments
- Customer Service
- Email and telephone correspondence
- Data entry
- Communication Skills
- Personal Assistant
- Organizing Skills
- Creating Reports, Contracts, and Invoices
- Project management skills
- Social Media Management
- File Management System
- Microsoft Office
I can assure you with all of the skills that I possess and my willingness to learn that I will be an asset to your team.
• Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data into the payroll system.
• Issues statements detailing earnings, deductions, and delivering paychecks to employees.
• Prepares contracts for submission to clients.
• Prepares invoices for services rendered.
• Provides customer service by emailing and telephone correspondence to schedule appointments.
• Provides accurate, consistent numbers.
• Provides information in a usable form and on a timely basis.
• Creates and proofs documents to be sent to clients.
• Maintains and organizes a complex filing system.
• Performs accounts payable by managing the expenses, analyzing invoices and expense reports, resolving accounting discrepancies, and charging expenses to accounts.
• Provides content market management by planning, developing, and implementing the company's online and offline content strategy.
• Increases web traffic and brand awareness through the marketing of content online.
• Submits locate requests in order for services to be rendered to clients.
• Provides customer service by responding to inquiries and scheduling appointments.
• Maintains and monitors company email inbox ensuring all emails are responded to promptly.
• Maintains lists and schedules to ensure details are not overlooked.