- Acted as the sole purchaser; monitored and maintained inventories for the clinic, including all surgical supplies and equipment, exam room supplies and administrative and housekeeping items.
- Performed a variety of clerical tasks, such as end of day reconciliation, creating inventory databases, and assisting in accounts payable/receivable (Quickbooks).
- Liaised with different supply vendors to find the best available prices and services.
- Created digital media content for use in the clinic using a variety of computer programs and softwares ( Microsoft Suite, Canva, Google Suite.)
- Created and implemented a filing system to ensure all patient records are accurate and up-to-date and prepared all necessary paperwork for the transfer of patients from our private surgical facility to public facilities for MSP covered procedures.
Assisted with general clerical tasks in office, focusing mainly on data entry, filing, and invoice matching.
-Served as the first point of contact for customers.
-Assisted in selection and preparation of products.
-Operated POS system and balanced register tills.
- Consulted with clients to identify concerns and recommend products to suit their personal needs.
- Operated an e-clientele system to keep in contact with regular clients and keep a record of their concerns, and product recommendations and purchases.
- Operated POS system; taking debit, credit and cash payments, and issuing refunds.
- Acted as the team leader in absence of management; delegating tasks and overseeing merchandising standards within the department.
- Basic reception, data entry and scheduling duties.
- Met sales goals through consultative selling techniques.
- Maintained cleanliness and merchandising standards on sales floor and spa facilities.
Medical Office Administration
Training in scheduling and billing, anatomy, medical transcription, medical and pharmaceutical terminology.
Educated in general office procedures, business communications, and the keeping of confidential paper and electronic files.