An administrator with over 19 years of experience and a great attitude!
I am an efficient professional with 19+ years of experience and a proven knowledge of staff training, development, workflow prioritisation, and executive support.
My expertise is in real estate where I worked in various administrative roles for 19+ years. I began as a part-time receptionist and advanced to managing the office for a fast-growing top real estate team in Windsor Essex County.
I am extremely customer oriented, pay attention to detail, lead with excitement and positivity, have a great knowledge of all Office 365 programs as well as other various specialty programs. I have exceptional customer service skills and enjoy working with the public.
While my skills have been real estate related for many years, they are skills that can translate into any administrative position.
● Coordinate the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced real
estate office providing support to 16 top-producing
● Built the team and office from a single administrator and 3
realtors to a team of 5 staff and 16 realtors over a 5-year
● Supervise administrative staff, driving front office
operations and continuous workflow.
● Create filing and reporting systems to track real estate
transactions and to provide necessary support services to
● Creation and implementation of all office systems
● Organize and execute charitable events and customer
appreciation activities like the annual turkey dinner
giveaway that donates 1,000 turkey dinners to less
fortunate families in Windsor-Essex County.
Administrative Assitatant to CEO
● Performed general office duties, such as ordering supplies,
maintaining records, managing database systems, and
performing basic bookkeeping work.
● Provided clerical service to other departments.
● Prepared agendas and made arrangements, such as
coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board,
and other meetings.
● Preformed weekly bank deposits.
● Recorded meeting minutes and distributed them to the CEO.
● Processed all real estate deals for the largest real estate
company in Windsor.
● Maintained daily correspondence with agents, lawyers, real
estate board, and financial institutions.
● Prepared daily bank deposits for trust account.
● Input, file, and organize and maintain hundreds of real estate
● Responsible for office supply inventory and ordering.
Associates in Arts (AA) in Radio Broadcasting.