I am a freelancer, coach and non-practicing M.D. with extensive experience in the health and wellness industry. I am passionate about helping entrepreneurs and changemakers avoid burnout so they can have more impact. I love creating efficient workflows and routines so my clients stay grounded, focused and productive.
My experience in healthcare has given me unique insight into how to acheive work-life balance. It also taught me a lot about how to provide respectful and compassionate customer service.
To protect your time, energy and focus I can:
- Manage all incoming communications (fax, phone, text, email)
- Provide a daily summary of what needs your attention.
- Manage customer complaints compassionately and effectively
- Integrate and manage multiple schedules to help you stay organized (including your family schedule, if so desired)
- Systematize client intake processes
- Proofread and copyedit reports, progress notes, or social media posts
- Upload documents and enter data into EMR’s or CRM’s
- Help with billing and invoicing
- Do internet research for blog posts, infographics, and social media blurbs
- Create content for social media
If you are building a side hustle I also have experience with online course creation, e-commerce platforms (Etsy, Amazon sellers), Facebook ads and creating graphics with Canva.
Here is what you can expect from me:
- A professional demeanour
- Clear, proactive communication
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Transparency about how I use the time you pay me for
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multitask
- A love for collaboration and teamwork.
If you think I am a good fit for your project but need something that is not listed above please reach out. I am a quick study and willing to learn.
- Provided psychiatric care via videoconferencing
- Developed a standardized method to provide collaborative psychiatric assessments
- Provided one-on-one and group DBT skills training (DBT is a mindfulness-based therapy). - - Responded quickly to COVID restrictions by collaborating with community partners to deliver online group DBT skills training.
-Assessed ambulatory patients, formulated treatment plans, and provided case management.
-Collaborated with other health professionals, and maintained positive relationships with families.
-Developed an online course for patients with Borderline Personality Disorder.
- Developed curriculum for treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder.
- Received excellent teaching evaluations from medical students and psychiatric residents.
- Received research funding for an innovative DBT program for forensic settings.
- Led group DBT Skills training for aggression.
- Wrote comprehensive medicolegal reports
- Acted as an expert witness in court,
- Represented the hospital in Ontario Review Board hearings.
- Co-chaired the Quality and Recovery Advisory Council.