Director of First Impressions
Uniquely qualified, Administrative Specialist with a proven track record for providing outstanding, high level quality support for over 25 years, in diverse office environments. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent all establishments with a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- First point of contact
- Answering telephone calls, responding to emails
- Manage, organize and prioritize calendars through outlook
- Preparing daily cheque deposits, expense reports, credit card statements and invoices
- Ordering office and kitchen supplies, and company stationary
- Preparing incoming/outgoing mail and couriers for delivery
- Coordinate travel arrangements and itinerary planning
- Coping, filing, faxing. Maintaining inbox for daily faxes.
- Maintaining daily reception logs: catering, office access cards, couriers
- Scheduling onsite/offsite meetings, teleconference/video conferencing, and synchronize meeting logistics
- Updating distribution lists
- Corporate Laptop & Cell phone Management
- Maintaining discretion and confidentiality for data and materials at all times
- Booking and rescheduling patient’s appointments using medical software
- Creating new patient records and faxing referrals
- Recording and processing charges for services not covered by OHIP
- MS Office Suite, Outlook Calendar Management, MAC, typing 75wpm, transcription, Adobe Reader, Zoom, MS Teams, Webex
- Knowledge of Accuro, MicroEdge Gifts, Raisers Edge,
- Transferrable skills; team player, adaptable, flexible, resourceful, accountable, productive, detail oriented and a self-starter; excellent communication and customer service skills
I enjoy volunteering my time to my community needs.
I enjoy hiking, walking, movies, reading and traveling the world.