Creative organization for the leaders of today.
I am Polina Kounavina, a graduate of the Creative Industries program, which focuses on transdisciplinary approaches that produce environments to foster new creativity and streamline processes. I help businesses and individuals stay organized and focused on their core responsibilities while satisfying employers and maintaining positive relationships with vendors, clients, and staff.
With my 8+ years of experience working in customer service, 4+ years working in sports and events, and 2+ years working as an executive assistant. I am confident in developing processes that streamline productivity and incorporate a more stress-free and organized environment. While I support a variety of industries my personal passions include sport/fitness, food & beverage, lifestyle, luxury/VIP brands, travel, and technology. I welcome the opportunity to discuss how I can support you and/or your business or have a conversation about topics we both have an interest in!
• Maintain calendar, email box, and communications for the CMO (Cheif Marketing Officer).
• Organize business class travel for CMO ensuring personal preferences are accommodated and itinerary is communicated.
• Prioritize upwards of 5+ simultaneous experiential marketing events and clients with projects budgeted at over $1M.
Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the Leadership Team
• Support Bacardi Limited with their Patrón Tequila activation across Canada by acting as the VIP coordinator.
• Act as an Account Executive on Account Service projects including client management, brief writing, and budget creation.
• Manage and organize 6 Sports Medicine M.D.s schedules while ensuring staff and patient satisfaction with workload and wait times.
• Complete tasks, respond to MDs' requests, and schedule patients using Accuro EMR in a timely manner.
• Maintain the privacy and confidentiality of high-performance athletes in the NFL, NHL, and MLB by ensuring their visit is as discrete as possible.
• Display empathy and care for every patient going through their journey to recovery.
• Provide executive support to world-known sports medicine doctor, Dr. Anthony Galea, and Toronto Raptors team doctor, Dr. Jeffrey Bacher.
Barista & Barista Trainer
• Greet 500+ customers daily by engaging in conversations & providing personalized recommendations resulting in greater customer satisfaction.
• Manage 5+ roles in a fast-paced environment, responding quickly to environmental trends and needs.
• Promote upcoming products by advising customers to increase brand awareness.
• Trusted by management to lead/train 50+ new employees by demonstrating best practices & providing mentorship, ensuring company standards are achieved.
• Collaborate in a team of 8-14 to successfully create excellent customer experiences, by creating a positive environment and increasing the customer connection score.
• Organized new store opening by establishing store rules/procedures, shaped store product layout, and managed team introduction for 20 new partners to ensure a smooth launch.
Brand Marketing & Game Operations Intern
• Assisted Leafs and Marlies marketing team with coordination, set-up, and execution of various promotions and events, including game day initiatives.
• Integrate communication between external stakeholders ensuring high satisfaction.
• Coordinated accommodation, transportation, prize delivery, and event attendance for 15+ contest winners to create outstanding fan experiences.
• Evaluated league-wide activities, measured success rate, and demonstrated ways to integrate related promotions.
• Supported game operations by successfully assisting in floor directing for over 19 home games.
• Designed a Maple Leafs home game, including time-out activities, intermission games, and whistle-break advertisements.
Bachelor of Arts
Creative Industries is the only program of its kind in Canada. It introduces students to several creative industries while providing a strong background in business management, marketing, and advertising strategies. The program explores creative solutions to present and future problems experienced in all sectors where Human Resources are critical for business success.
Areas of focus: Marketing, social media, sports, and communication.