Human Resources Manager
- Spearheaded organization transformation via the creation and implementation of formalized Human Resources standards, policies, and systems throughout the organization’s five locations. Collaborated with site management to ensure successful rollout.
- Restructured employee data storage, and redesigned the company’s attendance and vacation tracking systems, expediting payroll processing times.
- Recommended and delivered creative solutions to employee relations issues; supported and coached company executives on all employee communication.
- Coordinated the full-cycle recruitment and onboarding process, building relationships with new and existing hires, ensuring successful integration into company environment.
- Coordinated site-wide and cross-functional procedure project, partnering with site management and technical personnel to facilitate documentation of specialized processes in compliance with government regulations.
- Collaborated with subject matter experts to formalize technical training and standardized orientation programs to support the safe integration and development of site employees.
- Supported change management process for program and procedure rollout, preparing communications for all levels of the organization to ensure buy-in.
Honours Bachelor of Commerce
Telfer School of Management | Graduated Magna Cum Laude and Awarded the School Plaque in Commerce - Human Resources Management for 2018-2019.
Achieved Dean’s List standards for four consecutive years and awarded membership into the Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) Academic Honour Society.