Here to get things done, however and whenever!
I am ambitious and ready to begin being a virtual assistant.
My previous jobs have me computer literate and customer/client services oriented. I have been presented numerous awards of exceeding employee and client expectations. I decided to leave my six year long position in management within a dealership to venture on my own. I have set up my office from home and have a flexible schedule.
I am committed to providing quality work output to all of my clients and employers and look forward to showing you what we can accomplish together.
Assistant Service Manager
Senior Service Advisor/Supervisor for majority of the years then later acquiring the management title.
- Assisting clients and management in any and all tasks required.
- Solely relied upon to complete and exceed department tasks and expectations.
- Managed technicians and shop load.
- Assisted customer and employee needs.
- Training all new employees.
- Trusted with Finances.
- Consistent typing and learning different computer softwares then training to staff.
- Planning staff get togethers or lunch-ins.