SENIOR MARKETING OFFICER
Manages the development and production of print, radio,
television, online, and mixed media advertising campaigns.
• Manages program creation from inception through
production; meeting artistic, sponsorship, development,
marketing, and advertising requirements.
• Collaborates with external vendors to manage advertising
sales and revenue programs.
• Identifies new media opportunities through emerging
channels and evaluates their effectiveness.
• Develops and executes SEO strategies for website and online
advertising campaigns to grow the VS brand and sales within
the digital space.
• Manages all aspects of VS social media systems including
research, strategic planning, content development, delivery,
and ROI tracking.
Responsible for the development and supervision of all
Marketing and Guest Services personnel.
• Development and implementation of annual marketing plans
• Collaborated with advertising, public relations and content
marketing firms to develop marketing programs, campaigns,
special events, promotions and community partnerships.
• Liaised with existing and new-to-market retailers to support
their major business milestones.
• Supported management and leasing teams in developing
materials and tactics to promote Midtown Plaza and
Saskatoon to future retailers.
• Development and implementation of all promotional activities,
merchandising events and special events.