For the past seventeen (17) years I have been employed at Bruce Grey Child & Family Services as a Records Clerk and an Administrative Assistant. I have a demonstrated ability of working with a variety of highly sensitive and confidential information. I believe this experience as well as having outstanding communication, leadership, and time management skills, offers the expertise and consistent results you could be seeking.
- Participated in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge.
- Quickly learned new skills and applied them to daily tasks, improving efficiency and productivity.
- Followed up with staff and customers by phone and email regarding missing or needed information and
compiled retrieved information into files.
- Followed confidentially regulations to maintain
Administrative Support Worker
- Organize large volumes of court documents and materials on strict deadlines.
- Communicated daily with other Social Service Agencies and Clients.
- Organize large meetings and teleconferences between Lawyers, Social Workers and Supervisors.
- Work with highly confidential information