Highly motivated and detailed oriented
- Excellent Office Administration Skills – effectively perform multi-task duties, focus on details and accuracy.
- Outstanding Communication Skills – utilize interpersonal skills in relating with others; effectively handle public relations, as well as develop and implement solutions to meet needs; experience in dealing with sensitive or confidential material.
- Hardworking, Team Player – able to contribute effectively toward departmental and organizational goals; self-directed and decisive.
- Effective Planning and Organization Skills – accurately perform record keeping, data entry, coordinate services with various departments; comply with organizational guidelines and standards of practice; proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Diverse Computer Software Skills – Knowledge and experience in a variety of computer applications including Windows, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, AS400, Abeldent, Canva and Prism.
Responsibilities include resolving customer claims and complaints promptly, courteously and discreetly. Supervise and instruct sales associates on projects assigned by management. Prepare sales floor and salespeople for anticipated increases in sales and customer traffic due to advertising and promotional activities. Responsible for using retail software, ticketing and replenishing merchandise, cycle counting, general housekeeping of shelves, loss prevention, merchandising, restocking, and staying current trends in the industry.
- Organized volunteers for the areas they were canvassing
- Set up phone banks for volunteers to make calls
- Cut turf for the candidate to go out and canvass
- Experience using the LIberalist platform
Responsible for monitoring phone calls, greeting patients, scheduling patient appointments,
coordinate dentist’s schedule maintains patients’ accounts, and bill patients and their insurance companies.