Your Virtual Assistant: Ready to Work When You Are!
- Driven, creative and resourceful administrative professional with 30+ years experience in assisting high-achieving individuals.
- Proven history of supporting professional needs with well-organized precision.
- Successful management of high-volume workloads in rapidly changing environments.
- Business writing: correspondence, memos, meeting agendas and minutes.
- Basic HTML Coding, web site development, publishing, and content management.
- Database management, electronic and paper document filing, maintenance and retrieval.
- Electronic report distribution
- Drafted operating procedures
- Bookkeeping and basic accounting.
- Maintenance of office supplies inventory
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Typing (80 wpm); Shorthand (100 wpm)
- Calendar and Scheduling M/S Outlook and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
• Prepared real estate contracts for new listings and purchase & sale.
• Created new residential listings, ensuring accuracy when inputting data into real estate board's database.
• Coordinated photographing of new listings for input into real estate board's database and realtor website.
• Composed ads for listings for submission to online and print advertising sources.
• Coordinated and submitted paperwork for contracts for various stages of sale process on behalf of realtor.
• Developed and maintained realtor's website.
• Created and maintained realtor’s CRM database.
• Responded to emails and other correspondence in a timely manner to facilitate communication and enhance business processes.
• Produced and maintained accurate office files and developed templates for sales presentations.
• Gathered documents, data, and formulated analytics to submit to clients on behalf of realtor.
• Drafted reports, business correspondence, and newsletters.
• Developed and maintained automated alert system for upcoming deadlines.
• Organized mail correspondence, postage meter and coordinated delivery and courier services.
• Created expense reports, budgets and filing systems.
• Executed basic banking and bookkeeping tasks.
• Provided administrative support for committees and management.
• Prepared agendas for committees, recorded and transcribed minutes of meetings for electronic distribution to members and department heads.
• Composed business correspondence and reports on behalf of management.
• Created PowerPoint presentations, and Excel Spreadsheets & graphs for reports for management and immediate supervisors.
• Performed research to collect and record industry data for development of health region's website.