Production Coordinator / SEO Copywriter
- Ensured efficient productivity by distributing tasks to other team members in a timely fashion.
- Coordinated client projects effectively in conjunction with the president and account managers.
- Reviewed and proofed all final drafts of production material while providing feedback, and changes suited to the clients’ needs.
- Successfully took on the role of SEO copywriter to offer new services that have resulted in better results for the clients and increased revenue for the company.
- Copywrited, proofed, optimized and published all content, articles, website description and more.
Marketing Coordinator / Executive Assistant
- Excelled in lead generation and data entry with complete accuracy for numerous clients simultaneously resulted in increased revenue and ensured clients satisfaction in a B2B environment.
- Established the company’s social media platforms and created all content, and copywriting to create a more dominant online presence against competitors.
- Implemented the phases of recruitment by utilizing networks to find candidates and conduct phone interviews which led to successful employee acquisitions.
- Organized files and kept records of inventory which resulted in office-wide efficiency.
Senior Marketing Representative
- Effectively engaged donors and generated high revenue for the Toronto General and Western Hospital Foundation.
- Achieved a promotion within a month of employment by exceeding revenue goals and methodically gathering clients’ data.
- Managed subscriptions and data entry for a Tony award-winning theatre in Texas, Dallas.