Dynamic Detail Oriented Project Manager - Real Estate, Marketing, O&G Experience
The word dynamic helps define over 30 years of business experience and the many hats worn throughout my working life. Professional and volunteer experience includes data entry/application testing/proofreading-editing, social media content creation and general office support, to overseeing and delivering a coordinated response to the Government of Alberta’s Auditor General, to developing and managing email marketing campaigns for a National industrial real estate portfolio.
- Nov 2021, recovered $137K+ helping to finalize 2018 Year-End Tax Adjustments for a sold Asset
- Feb 2021, designed templates for National leasing brochures (Industrial & Office)
- 2020, delivered a comprehensive Covid-19 Tenant Resource Guide for 12 office towers
- Developed and managed monthly marketing campaigns for Toronto and Montreal office vacancies; Calgary, Edmonton industrial vacancies; National industrial vacancies; and Broker reward/incentive campaigns. Ensured accuracy of floor plans and site plans, consistent to the organization’s brand, and uploaded to the web for download.
- Supported Senior Directors of Leasing (Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto and Halifax) with data entry of all new lease proposals, bi-annual leasing assumptions and new lease distributions; prepared monthly officer tower lease trees, industrial co-owner leasing status, and lease expiries; coordinated credit checks, new Tenant COI and security deposits; coordinated measurement activities of active Tenant and vacant premises; prepared offer to lease documentation; assisted with tenant renewals; reviewed and processed commission invoices for payment approval; reviewed and coordinated lease correspondence and documentation for deals, legal reference, or litigious events.
- Supported Property Management with weekly office tower inspections documented deficiencies for the Operations Team. Managed Tenant communications for three office towers: created and distributed correspondence for holidays, building maintenance events, tenant newsletters and welcome packages, and updated contact lists in Outlook, Angus, Excel and MailChimp. Developed excellent rapport with Tenants.
- Coordinated execution of lease documents between Brokers, Tenants, Indemnifiers, Subtenants, Lawyers, and Landlord, ensured distribution of fully executed documents to all parties.
- 2013, received Chairman’s Award of Excellence as a member of the Business Transition Team that documented business process maps and integrated change management policies
- 2012, provided administrative oversight on the response to the Province of Alberta's Auditor General recommendations on Assurance over Royalty Data, Assurance Systems for Volumetric Accuracy, Royalty Review Systems.
- 2001, developed and delivered a comprehensive Business Continuity and Resumption Plan for the ERCB in response to 9-11.
- Developed a portfolio management system to monitor and report cross-branch and inter-government strategic projects. Reviewed, analyzed and reported resource efforts, achievements, performance benchmarks and challenges for a Branch of 200+ persons on a quarterly basis. Liaised with Finance, IT and subject matter experts to develop business cases for strategic projects.
- Provided advisory services in developing performance measurement and management for both strategic and operational business processes. Lead management teams through risk analysis, prioritization and management of strategic projects and operational business processes.
- Managed the administration and calendar for Executive Manager and coordinated the administrative support team of five for 7 Managers and 100+ professional colleagues.
Business Process Mapping
Received a certificate in Business Process Mapping, the technique used to visualize operational business processes and practices to identify stop-gates and areas for potential improvement.
Achieved certification in Project Management and the techniques, tools and platforms used to effectively manage time, scope and budget.