Let me handle it for you.
My name is Taniesha and I’m so glad you stopped by to check me out!
I’m a proud maritimer who loves to help others stay organized, plan for the future and most importantly, work on their business.
I’ve spent the last decade as an executive, administrative and legal assistant in a variety of industries helping executive level employees with everything from calendar and inbox management, to booking golf tournaments and wine tours. I’ve decided to offer my expertise online in a way that works best for myself and my clients.
• Scheduled all meetings, set up board room and took meeting minutes
• Assisted estimators and project managers by handling multiple tender closings with varying deadlines
• Drafted and proofread all outgoing reports and contracts
• Lead and presented in front of entire staff during safety meetings
• Answered phone call, emails and faxes, and ensured they were passed along to the appropriate staff member
• Created, edited and proofread contracts, correspondence and various documents
• Managed the confidentiality of client files while handling phone calls and emails
• Assisted in facilitating onsite and offsite events
• Monitored and made changes to executive level employee’s calendars daily
• Accurately recorded all client interactions and data in the PropertyBase/Sales Force software
• Assisted marketing, development and other team members with any ad-hoc office duties
• Represented the Employer and the Project in a respectful and professional manner at consumer and tradeshows, networking events, off site marketing events and on-site client events as needed
• Provided complete administrative assistance to members of the executive team
• Managed multiple executive's calendar and email inbox
• Managed a high volume of confidential paperwork including board materials, presentations and urgent confidential assignments
• Acted as a liaison for executives with colleagues, regional systems and various organizations and vendors
• Organized meetings by preparing agenda/action items, booking meeting rooms, and setting up audiovisual equipment and catering
• Coordinated, organized and managed various events which are held periodically throughout the year
• Coordinated travel, provided itineraries, tickets, and international documentation requirements
• Processed invoices and expense reports
• Created and monitored project related requirements to meet build dates in accordance with established procedures, standards and practices
• Supported projects by identifying and resolving discrepancies
• Tracked and monitored networks, projects, roadblocks and workforce schedules and made updates as required
• Arranged and provided progress and status reports to Project Managers and senior staff
• Responded to queries and escalations; discussed projects and requirements, explained issues and discrepancies
• Ensured materials, resources, and activities were ready for build date and all issues and escalations were resolved
• Completed accurate tracking, monitoring and reporting in an effective and timely manner
Owner & Operator
• Complete remote administrative tasks as required by the client, including but not limited to transcription, business correspondence, proofreading and data entry
• Create, maintain, and enter information into databases
• Offer customer service including but not limited to handling customer questions, problems and concerns via email and phone and online chat services
• Manage client's calendar, schedules and email inbox, responding to emails as necessary based on specific guidelines provided by the client
• Conduct research as per client request: this includes research on events, travel, projects, etc. and provide research results to the client within the established timeframe
• Execute travel arrangements on behalf of the client including researching and booking flights and accommodations, ensuring that all travel reservations meet the requirements as set forth by the client
• Receive and make telephone calls on behalf of the client as required
This program provides essential training in the flourishing field of project management and is designed to develop project management skills that can be implemented in diverse areas, from IT to human resources, manufacturing to small business.
Taught by instructors who are working project managers, each of the required courses is based on concepts from the PMBOK® Guide, a widely recognized international standard in the project management profession.
In this program, you develop and hone the skills and procedures legal practitioners look for in one of these indispensable professionals. Even more importantly, you acquire a solid foundation in legal theory, processes and procedures.