Virtual Administration Jobs
Are you an experienced admin assistant and would like to work from home or anywhere?
Attention Administrative Professionals! A growing company is seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our team as Professional Administrative Assistants for work-from-home clients. If you are highly organized, have excellent communication skills, and have a passion for providing top-notch administrative support, then this opportunity is for you!
Sound appealing? Create a profile to get started.
Virtual Admin Assistant job description
Virtual Assistant Canada’s team of talented admin professionals has left behind the daily commute for the advantages of working virtually. For some, it’s about having a more flexible schedule, the freedom to spend winter somewhere warm, or the variety of working with multiple clients. As a Virtual admin Assistant, you’ll play the rewarding role of supporting entrepreneurs and small business owners with a wide range of tasks, helping them to succeed, and freeing them up to focus on growing their business.
Admin assistant responsibilities include:
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Schedule meetings
- Book travel and accommodations
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Address employees administrative queries
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus