Virtual Assistant Jobs
Virtual Assistant Canada’s team of talented professionals have left behind the daily commute for the advantages of working virtually. For some its about having a more flexible schedule, or the freedom to spend winter somewhere warm, or the variety of working with multiple clients. As a Virtual Assistant, you’ll play the rewarding role of supporting entrepreneurs and small business owners with a wide range of tasks, helping them to succeed, and freeing them up to focus on growing their business.
Sound appealing? Follow the link below and get started!
Get Started Finding Virtual Assistant & Freelance Jobs Today!
If you have a strong professional background in administration, customer service, marketing, or project management, an interest in learning new skills, and a stable home-office environment we’d love to hear from you.
Start Today, it’s Free!
32 Virtual Assistant Jobs You Could Offer Clients
Virtual Assistants is new for some people even though they might have lots of experience in office administration, marketing, web or one of the many other services you could offer clients. This will depend on your niche, skill set, interests, and your previous career, here are 32 types of virtual assistant jobs that are in demand you could consider offering Canadian businesses.
- Office Administration
- Real Estate Assistant
- Data Entry
- Graphic Design
- Setting up/managing webinars and podcasts
- Facebook, Twitter or Google ads
- Typing up notes
- Forum commenting/monitoring
- Diary/calendar management
- Email management
- Writing/editing/formatting reports and presentations
- Researching/making travel arrangements
- Copy Writing
- Web Design
- Client Management
- Virtual receptionist & call answering
- Web Design
- Marketing Funnels
- eBook editing/formatting/publishing
- Designing/formatting infographics
- Gmail set up, importing and creating labels/filters/folders
- E-commerce Management
- Shipping and Tracking
- Event coordination
- Photoshop Services
- Creating/editing/formatting templates
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Social media management
- Minute taking
- Data mining / online research